The collection and retention of personal information
- The only reason we ask for your personal information is so we can tell you whether or not you have won the competition, and to invite you to the exhibition of your artwork.
- Within the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) guidelines, the lawful basis for holding your information falls under ‘legitimate interests’ as we will only use your personal information in ways you would reasonably expect and it will have a minimal privacy impact.
- No marketing or campaign material will be sent to you as a result of entering the competition.
- All personal information about you will be held securely at Naturewatch Foundation and will not be shared with any other party.
- All personal information will be disposed of one month after the exhibition of submitted artwork, which will take place in 2019.
- You have the right to ask us to change or dispose of your personal data at any time.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.